UI Residents: Put Your Home to the Test!
Your home is unique. So are your energy efficiency needs. A residential energy assessment is the best way to determine what you can do to make your home more efficient.
What to Expect During Your Home Energy Solutions Program:
- A blower-door test, which pinpoints critical drafts and air leaks in the building envelope
- A duct test, which will assess air leaks within your home’s ductwork system
- Professional sealing of any identified air leaks
- Hot-water saving measures, including the installation of low-flow showerheads, faucet aerators, and hot water pipe insulation
- Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) bulbs, installed to replace incandescent bulbs
- LED bulbs, installed to replace incandescent or CFL bulbs
- A “kitchen table wrap-up,” where the technician will review the work that was done in your home and tell you about additional resources that can help you save energy and money
The average household can save 20% to 30% on their energy bills just by making simple energy-efficient improvements.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to move forward on the road to energy efficiency, scheduling a home energy assessment with Lantern Energy will help you determine the best expenditures for the unique needs of your home and family.
Schedule Your Assessment Now!