- Conduct an overall health and safety check of your house, including a Combustion Appliance Zone test and CO test
- Perform a blower door test to find and correct air leakage around your house
- Perform a duct blast test to find and correct air leakage in ductwork
- Upgrade your lighting from incandescent bulbs to LED bulbs
- Install water and water heating energy-saving measures including low-flow shower heads, faucet aerators, and pipe insulation
- Make suggestions for additional measures and steps to improve energy efficiency
- Provide special rebate offers for replacing inefficient home appliances and installing additional attic insulation (as applicable)
The average household can save 20-30% on their energy bills just by making simple energy-efficient improvements.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to move forward on the road to energy efficiency, scheduling a home energy assessment with Lantern Energy will help you determine the best expenditures for the unique needs of your home and family.